SpeechTechMag.com White Papers
For information on sponsoring a White Paper, Case Study, or other Sponsored Content, Click Here
Sponsored by Nuance
The phone channel continues to be the most direct way to resolve customer issues and escalations. Yet many IVRs haven’t been updated in years to reflect new technology and changing consumer trends. As a result, callers are left frustrated—at their critical time of need—when they could be delighted instead.
Download the "IVR in an Omni-channel World" guide to learn more about IVR innovations such as:
· Visual IVR – deliver helpful content to a caller’s mobile device to assist them further during an IVR interaction.
· IVR-to-Digital – enable callers to move from the IVR to digital channels such as SMS chat.
· Automation Assist – empower live agents to silently assist during automated exchanges if needed.
· Voice Biometrics – replace frustrating, time-consuming verification processes by letting customers authenticate with their voice.
· Outbound Reminders and Alerts – notify customers about critical information ahead of time to deflect inbound calls.
If you’ve delayed investing in your IVR, it’s time to rethink your strategy. Download the guide "IVR in an Omni-channel World" for expert guidance on how to modernize your IVR to deliver easy, effortless service.
Sponsored by KnuVerse
KnuVerse, a division of KnuEdge, delivers accurate, secure and cost-effective voice recognition and authentication even in noisy, real-world environments. Our voice biometrics provide an easy to use, scalable, reliable, dynamic method of user authentication, that works the same on a laptop, or a smart phone, or a smart watch. We authenticate in real time so your employees and customers can get access to their data, confirm a transaction quickly, and have a seamless personalized experience. Continue reading to learn more!
Sponsored by Verint
Despite the explosive growth of digital channels, such as chat and social media, the telephone remains a top pick for customer interactions. And since a five-minute call can contain about 1,000 words that reveal customer needs, complaints, product feedback and intelligence about competitors, every call is a potential gold mine of intelligence. Learn how speech analytics can help organizations examine recorded calls with the goal of improving operations in the contact center by downloading this paper now!