New technology partners and solutions added to an already long list.
Avaya has added new technology partners and their products and services to the DevConnect Select Product Program (SPP), an initiative that streamlines the way customers order Avaya-compatible applications.
Solutions from 13 new and existing SPP technology partners have been added to the program in recent months based on the strategic value they bring to Avaya's portfolio. Each is available for order directly from Avaya and its channel partners in the United States and Canada, with delivery, implementation, service and support provided by the SPP companies.
Recently added SPP DevConnect Technology Partners and their solutions include the following:
- CallCopy: A workforce optimization and management suite for Avaya Aura and Avaya Proactive Contact that works across distributed contact center architectures and with disparate enterprise applications.
- DuVoice: Hospitality applications for Avaya IP Office that include a property management system interface, automated wakeup calls, guest messaging, and more.
- FCS: Billing solutions for the hospitality industry that work across multiple property management systems and provide voicemail and call accounting for limited service hotels. FCS also provides professional services for Avaya Hospitality Messaging Server 400.
- Knoahsoft: Workforce optimization solutions for Avaya Aura and Avaya IP Office, including call and screen recording, quality and performance management, coaching, eLearning, speech analytics, post-call survey, and workforce management tools.
- Movitas: Mobile hospitality applications for Avaya Aura and Avaya Communication Server 1000 that allow guests to connect their mobile devices to hotel phone systems for calls, messages, information, and promotions.
- Mutare: Speech-to-text solutions for Avaya IP Office that convert voicemail into email messages, instant messages and SMS for faster esponse to critical calls.
- NetIQ: Network management solutions for Avaya Communication Server 1000 and Avaya Aura that accelerate the deployment of unified communications networks, helping to maintain voice quality and enabling proactive infrastructure performance improvements.
- Oaisys: Voice compliance and quality monitoring solutions for Avaya Aura and Avaya IP Office that work across a wide range of deployment types and devices.
- ObjectTel: Software that manages IP phones and other endpoints on an Avaya Aura network for business continuity, simplified maintenance and firmware upgrades, and remediation across multiple Avaya systems.
- Phybridge: Data switch innovation that delivers Ethernet and PoE over a single pair of wire enabling companies to use their existing TDM voice infrastructure to support Avaya IP telephony solutions.
- Symmetrics: A reporting and analysis suite for Avaya Aura Contact Center and Call Management System that integrates real-time, historical, and call-detail data with metrics from applications and systems across the contact center.
Additionally, the following new solutions from existing SPP technology partners have been added to the program:
- Conveyant: An attendant console for fast and efficient PC-based call processing for Avaya Communication Server 1000.
- RSI: A new scalable, cloud-based call accounting application for Avaya IP Office that is accessible anywhere, anytime.
More than 30 value-added solutions have been introduced by Avaya and its distributors through the SPP program since the program was introduced in May. Each is tested for Avaya interoperability through Avaya DevConnect, a global program promoting innovative, third-party products that extend the value of a customer's investment in Avaya solutions.
Select Product Program applications are featured online in the Avaya DevConnect Marketplace at www.devconnectmarketplace.com.
"The rapid growth of the Avaya DevConnect Select Product Program reflects the significant value it delivers to our clients. We're making it easier than ever for them to purchase a portfolio of Avaya-compatible, third-party solutions, each handpicked for their strategic value," said Eric Rossman, vice president of developer relations at Avaya, in a statement. "Businesses have ready access to compelling applications that help them work more efficiently and effectively, grow their revenue,s and do more with their Avaya investment."