Interested in the companies who won the Speech Technology magazine Speech Awards?
Awards were presented in August at the 2013 SpeechTEK event in New York
and were highlighted in the Fall 2013 issue of Speech Technology magazine.
Speech Industry Awards Categories:
Market Leader Awards, as determined by the editors of Speech Technology magazine and an independent panel of industry analysts and consultants:
- Speech Engine — recognizing vendors with exceptional speech products as they relate to text-to-speech, speech-to-text, transcription/dictation, and similar applications. Special consideration will be given to speed, accuracy, and reliability.
- Self-Service Suite — recognizing vendors with exceptional inbound and outbound interactive voice response (IVR) platforms or product suites for the design, testing, tuning, and launch of a voice user interface. Special consideration will be given to companies that offer both hosted and on-premises solutions.
- Speech Analytics — recognizing vendors with exceptional applications to record, monitor, and gather data about customer interactions.
- Contact Center Outsourcing — recognizing vendors with an exceptional ability to deliver quality services in areas like servicing customers and customer experiences.
- Mobile Voice Search — recognizing vendors with exceptional applications that incorporate speech technologies for search and directory assistance applications on mobile devices.
Implementation Awards — recognizing user companies that have implemented a speech solution or upgraded an existing system and achieved a SIGNIFICANT business benefit during the last 12 months as a result.
Speech Luminary Awards — recognizing industry professionals who have worked tirelessly to advance the causes of their respective companies or organizations and to increase awareness and acceptance of speech technologies during the past 12 months.
Star Performers Awards — recognizing speech technology vendors that have contributed to industry growth during the past 12 months through innovative product or service launches, a heightened focus on speech technologies through alliances, mergers and acquisitions, or an exceptional execution of existing products or services.
|Winners of the 2013 Speech Industry Awards - Marketing Collateral
CLICK HERE to view/download 2013 award logos (.EPS, .JPG, and .GIF formats).
|2006 Speech Technology Magazine Awards:
|Click image to read more!
||Click image to read more!