Avaya Expands the DevConnect Select Product Program
Avaya is extending its DevConnect Select Product Program into Europe, and has also expanded its partnership program in the United States and Canada.
Initially, the following five select product program providers will offer solutions in Europe:
- Integrated Research-Prognosis: Avaya selected its solution for real-time voice quality performance management and monitoring of Avaya Aura environments.
- Komutel: A PC attendant console for Avaya Communication Server 1000.
- Symmetrics: A reporting and analysis suite for Avaya Aura Contact Center and Avaya Call Management System.
- vBrick: IP video solutions that integrate seamlessly with Avaya Unified Communication solutions.
- Xima: A call history, recording and real-time reporting tool for Avaya IP Office.
In addition to Komutel, Avaya is also adding new solutions from the following seven technology partners to its U.S and Canadian portfolios:
- AudioCodes: SIP Gateways for Avaya Aura, Avaya Communication Server 100, Avaya Aura Messaging, and Avaya Meeting Exchange.
- ION Networks: A plug-and-play security appliance with a full pre-installed Avaya Secure Access Link (SAL) Gateway that provides centralized IP connectivity and alarming for up to 400 Avaya applications.
- Listening Methods: IVR and end-to-end caller experience analytics for revealing the performance of the end-to-end call, including the IVR and agent-caller conversation, delivered as a managed service.
- LumenVox: Speech recognition, text-to-speech, call progress, and tuning solutions for Avaya Aura Experience portal.
- OnviSource: Workforce optimization and customer interaction process automation for Avaya Aura, using speech analytics for business analytics functions via integration with Avaya's phonetic technology.
- Cofely Quentris: PC attendant consoles for Avaya Communication Server 1000 and Avaya Aura Contact Center.
- Spectrum: A reporting portfolio for Avaya Call Management System, including enterprise software, data collectors, desktop displays, and wallboards.
"Offering Select Products in the European Union is the next step in an ongoing expansion of the program," said Eric Rossman, vice president of developer relations at Avaya, in a statement. "We want businesses around the globe to have a very simple way to purchase Avaya-compatible products known for their strategic value. We're streamlining access to new tools that can help an organization work more efficiently and effectively, improve the service it delivers to its own customers, and build its bottom line."
Companies and Suppliers Mentioned