CoolSoft Releases CoolInfo 1.10 Voice Recognition Software
CoolSoft released CoolInfo 1.10 Voice Recognition, a free download that now makes speech recognition available to everyone using Windows 2000 or Windows XP.
CoolInfo 1.10 Voice Recognition is a free download that lets users get information from the Internet by speech, including news, weather, horoscopes, joke of the day, and other news and weather Web sites of common interest. Users can also search Google, Yahoo, eBay, and MSN by voice. Other features let users create their own speech commands to start programs, open files, browse WebPages, and make their computer speak back to them; and use the Windows calculator by talking.
The program features include:
- Microsoft SAPI 5.1 speech-to-text engine and text-to-speech.
- Default speech commands let users speak commands to browse Web pages and do searches by voice.
- Users can create their own speech commands to start programs, open files, browse WebPages, make their computer speak, and more.
- Speech enabled Windows calculator.
- A "What Can I Say?" dialogue shows available speech commands.
- Documentation and how-to video to setup and train speech recognition and use CoolInfo.
- Free updates to the latest version.