MicroAutomation Awarded Genesys Gold Partner Certification
MicroAutomation, a systems integrator of contact center solutions, achieved Gold Certification on the Genesys Voice Platform. Genesys Telecommunications Laboratories, an Alcatel-Lucent company (Euronext Paris and NYSE: ALU), launched the certification program in 2005 to meet the needs of its growing customer community by enhancing Genesys skills available through partners. The program provides a framework for partners to manage Genesys competency and quality, and be recognized for technical expertise and superior record of customer service.
MicroAutomation is certified in the United States and this is their first Gold Certification.
To qualify for Gold Certification status, a partner must meet the following criteria:
- A proven history of customer implementations within the past two years
- High customer satisfaction - customers are surveyed
- A full lab system in place for all Genesys products certified and supported
- Extensive employee training for all Genesys products certified and supported
- Professional services methodologies and best practices in place and adhered to
- Technical support infrastructure, personnel and practices in place
Gold Certified Partners qualify for use of the Genesys-approved logo, receiving exposure and branding through the Genesys Partner directory. Gold Certified Partners also receive marketing benefits, technical tools, and enablement services provided only to Gold partners.