TuVox Unveils VoIP Speech Application Hosting Solution
TuVox has announced the availability of hosted TuVox On Demand applications with VoIP access. The application suite includes TuVox conversational speech applications, like TuVox Perfect Router, TuVox Knowledge Voice and the suite of TuVox self-service voice applications, combined with the Genesys Voice Platform (GVP) from Genesys Telecommunications Labs.
The combined solution is delivered as a hosted application leveraging IP, offering intelligent skills-based routing and voice features to the contact center.
"Integrating the Genesys IP voice platform into our On Demand solution is a significant enhancement of our hosting infrastructure. It enables higher service reliability while helping customers lower transport costs," said Steve Pollock, executive vice president of TuVox. "By supporting easier methods to attach data to phone calls, through the IVR functionality, we’re able to transform the caller experience while keeping the solution very affordable for customers."
TuVox’s speech application, combined with skills-based routing and data transfer from Genesys, provides agents with detailed customer interaction information when calls are transferred to an agent.
Other features of the TuVox On Demand VoIP based hosting service include:
• Support for both VoIP and TDM telephony, including a variety of VoIP protocols;
• Choice of multiple telecom carriers;
• Speech recognition technologies from Nuance Communications;
• Direct support for attached data through VoIP;
• The full range of TuVox On Demand applications, including TuVox Perfect Router, TuVox Knowledge Voice, and more than 50 transactional modules; and
• Integration to premises-based Genesys and other CTI vendors.