Numonix Recite Mobile Call Recording automatically records all incoming and outgoing mobile calls.
Numonix today launched Recite Mobile Call Recording, enabling companies to extend IT policies and ensure compliance to mobile phones with automatic recording of all incoming and outgoing calls.
Recite is an interaction recording solution for Microsoft Skype for Business for Office 365 and records all modalities, including voice, video, chat, and desktop screen.
"Numonix's Recite Mobile Call Recording extends compliant recording beyond the enterprise to smartphones, integrating the mobile device with the corporate recording infrastructure for improved compliance and reduced costs," said Avi Margolin, CEO of Numonix, in a statement. "Recite also helps reduce legal liability and provide valuable insights into customer interactions."
Recite Mobile Call Recording can do the following:
- Automatically record all incoming and outgoing calls, with optional notification that calls are being recorded;
- Extend unified communications features to mobile phones;
- Blend business and personal numbers on the same mobile device;
- Record mobile calls on mobile phone's native dialer without the need for third-party apps; and
- Integrate the mobile device with the desktop environment for improved compliance and reduced legal liability.
Compatible with any mobile phone, Recite Mobile Call Recording works with most popular carriers, including AT&T, Sprint, and T-Mobile in the United States, EE in the United Kingdom, and KPN in the Netherlands. For companies using other providers, Recite also supports the Truphone MVR technology.
Recite Mobile Call Recording joins Numonix's family of Recite interaction recording solutions, which include Recite for Microsoft Skype for Business for Office 365 and Recite Service Provider Edition (SPE). Recite is compatible with leading voice and unified communications platforms, including Allworx, Avaya, Broadsoft, Cisco, Mitel, ShoreTel, Switchvox, and Toshiba.