Speech Technology Magazine
STREAMING LIVE FROM WASHINGTON D.C. - Don't miss the live streaming keynote from SpeechTEK on May 23
Subscribe to Magazine
Current Online Edition
Customer Service Experience
Online Reference Guides
Vertical Markets Guide
2016 Media Kit
2016 Editorial Calendar
Other Information Today Sites
Smart Customer Service
February 22, 2007
Speech Technology Digest
Genesys Recognized with Market Leadership Award
Genesys Telecommunications Laboratories was awarded Frost & Sullivan's most recent Market Leadership Awards for Hosted Contact Center Solutions in all three major geographic regions - Asia Pacific for 2006 and North America and EMEA for 2005.
MedQuist Selects Unified Communications from AVST
FOOTHILL RANCH, Calif. - New Jersey-based MedQuist selected CallXpress from Applied Voice & Speech Technologies (AVST) to provide remote access to e-mail, voice mail, and faxes in one box to over 1,000 virtual teleworkers.>
Philips Expands Integration of SpeechMagic
VIENNA, Austria - Royal Philips Electronics is integrating its speech recognition-based document creation platform SpeechMagic with CareRevolution from Electronic Healthcare Systems (EHS).>
Genesys Releases Customer Interaction Management Platform Version 7.5 for the Dynamic Contact Center
Genesys Telecommunications Laboratories introduced an upgrade of its contact center software.>
Nuance Launches Mobile Navigation Package
- Nuance Communications launched the Nuance Mobile Navigation Service Package for the Nuance Mobile Speech Platform.
VoiceObjects Partners With Oracle in Service Delivery Platform Partner Initiative
- VoiceObjects will support the Oracle Service Delivery Platform (SDP) Partner Initiative.
Loquendo, SpeechVillage, and Voxpilot Launch Silver Bullet Solution
Loquendo, SpeechVillage and Voxpilot launch the Silver Bullet solution.>
Prosodie Interactive Adds Speech Recognition to Voice Solutions Offerings
- Prosodie Interactive and LumenVox integrated the LumenVox Speech Engine into the suite of Prosodie Voice Solutions.
Audiofile Engineering Releases voXover 1.0.1
- Audiofile Engineering introduced voXover, a new voice-over automation tool and batch recorder for Mac OS X.>
Kirusa Launches International Voice SMS initiative
- Kirusa launched its International Voice SMS initiative.>
Copyright © 2007 - 2016, Speech Technology Media, a division of Information Today, Inc.