Speech Technology Magazine
Subscribe to Magazine
Current Online Edition
Customer Service Experience
Annual Buyers Guide
Vertical Markets Guide
2014 Media Kit
2014 Editorial Calendar
Find a Job
Post a Job
Other Information Today Sites
Smart Customer Service
February 22, 2007
Speech Technology Digest
Genesys Recognized with Market Leadership Award
Genesys Telecommunications Laboratories was awarded Frost & Sullivan's most recent Market Leadership Awards for Hosted Contact Center Solutions in all three major geographic regions - Asia Pacific for 2006 and North America and EMEA for 2005.
MedQuist Selects Unified Communications from AVST
FOOTHILL RANCH, Calif. - New Jersey-based MedQuist selected CallXpress from Applied Voice & Speech Technologies (AVST) to provide remote access to e-mail, voice mail, and faxes in one box to over 1,000 virtual teleworkers.>
Philips Expands Integration of SpeechMagic
VIENNA, Austria - Royal Philips Electronics is integrating its speech recognition-based document creation platform SpeechMagic with CareRevolution from Electronic Healthcare Systems (EHS).>
Genesys Releases Customer Interaction Management Platform Version 7.5 for the Dynamic Contact Center
Genesys Telecommunications Laboratories introduced an upgrade of its contact center software.>
Nuance Launches Mobile Navigation Package
- Nuance Communications launched the Nuance Mobile Navigation Service Package for the Nuance Mobile Speech Platform.
VoiceObjects Partners With Oracle in Service Delivery Platform Partner Initiative
- VoiceObjects will support the Oracle Service Delivery Platform (SDP) Partner Initiative.
Loquendo, SpeechVillage, and Voxpilot Launch Silver Bullet Solution
Loquendo, SpeechVillage and Voxpilot launch the Silver Bullet solution.>
Prosodie Interactive Adds Speech Recognition to Voice Solutions Offerings
- Prosodie Interactive and LumenVox integrated the LumenVox Speech Engine into the suite of Prosodie Voice Solutions.
Audiofile Engineering Releases voXover 1.0.1
- Audiofile Engineering introduced voXover, a new voice-over automation tool and batch recorder for Mac OS X.>
Kirusa Launches International Voice SMS initiative
- Kirusa launched its International Voice SMS initiative.>
Copyright © 2007 - 2014, Speech Technology Media, a division of Information Today, Inc.