Speech Technology Magazine
Subscribe to Magazine
Current Online Edition
Customer Service Experience
Online Reference Guides
Vertical Markets Guide
2015 Media Kit
2015 Editorial Calendar
Find a Job
Post a Job
Other Information Today Sites
Smart Customer Service
July 18, 2006
Speech Technology Digest
Deutsche Telekom Select VoiceObjects
SAN MATEO, Calif. - Deutsche Telekom's broadband and fixed network business unit, T-Com, has deployed an 800-port voice portal for T-Com customers.
Betfair Selects Alcatel's Genesys
PARIS Betfair, an online betting exchange, selected the Genesys Express Outbound solution from Genesys Telecommunications Laboratories.>
Baby Einstein Selects @International Services
Baby Einstein selected @International Services for recording projects for three different Baby Einstein plush toys.
Alliance Systems Recognizes Aculab With "Supplier of the Year" Awar
MILTON KEYNES, U.K. - Aculab was recognized with the 'Supplier of the Year' award from Alliance Systems.
VoiceObjects Appoints Senior VP and CFO
VoiceObjects appointed Bonnie Crater to senior vice president of marketing and Kendra Borrego to chief financial officer.
MacSpeech Releases ScriptPak for iDVD 6
MacSpeech released a new ScriptPak for iDVD 6.
AudioEye and Wizzard Software to Provide AT&T Natural Voices for Web Accessibility Software
AudioEye partnered with Wizzard Software to include AT&T Natural Voices Text-to-Speech engine.
Datahouse Technology and Envox Worldwide Partner
Datahouse Technology selected Envox Worldwide's Envox CT ADE, an interactive voice response (IVR) development tool, to power the IVR for its VIP Pharmacy Management Software.
EZ Scores Agrees to Strategic Partnership With DC Sports & Sponsorship Sales
- EZ Scores agreed to a strategic partnership deal with DC Sports & Sponsorship Sales.
VoiceObjects Releases VoiceObjects Server
- VoiceObjects, Inc. released VoiceObjects Server, a phone application server.
Nortel and Microsoft Form Strategic Alliance
- Microsoft Corp. and Nortel formed a strategic alliance based on a shared vision for unified communications.REDMOND,
- Microsoft Corp. and Nortel formed a strategic alliance based on a shared vision for unified communications.
USAN and ClickFox Partner
USAN, a provider of network based call center services, entered a strategic partnership with ClickFox
VoiceObjects Enters Strategic Alliance with Unisys
SAN MATEO, Calif. - VoiceObjects, Inc. entered into a strategic alliance with Unisys Corp.
BTSLogic Releases SearchBeam
- BTSLogic released SearchBeam, a content-enrichment product that gives information service providers a method to enhance, augment, and update listing data with information collected from the Web.
Nuance Introduces Dragon NaturallySpeaking 9
- Nuance Communications introduced Dragon NaturallySpeaking® version 9, a new release of the speech recognition solution for Microsoft Windows.
Speech Technology News Features
Comcast and DIRECTV Tune Customers in Using Speech
Comcast and DIRECTV two leaders in the cable/satellite industry, both recently deployed speech solutions with the goal of providing an excellent, innovative customer experience and staying ahead of their industry competitors.
Copyright © 2007 - 2014, Speech Technology Media, a division of Information Today, Inc.