Speech Technology Magazine
Subscribe to Magazine
Current Online Edition
Customer Service Experience
Online Reference Guides
Vertical Markets Guide
2016 Media Kit
2016 Editorial Calendar
Other Information Today Sites
Smart Customer Service
October 17, 2006
Speech Technology Digest
Vue Cinemas Chooses Eckoh
Vue Entertainment extended its contract with Eckoh to provide its speech-enabled cinema information and ticket booking service until 2009.
U.S. Forces in Iraq Use IBM Speech Translation Technology
YORKTOWN HEIGHTS, N.Y. & WASHINGTON, DC - U.S. forces in Iraq received a speech-to-speech translation system from IBM.>
VocaLabs Releases SectorPulse
VocaLabs released the results of the latest round of SectorPulse studies ranking the quality of customer service across different companies.
Envox Worldwide Appoints Vice President
- Envox Worldwide appointed Timothy Moynihan to the newly created position of vice president, global marketing and sales support.
Spanlink Introduces Mobile Supervisor Workstation
- Spanlink Communications introduced Spanlink Mobile Supervisor Workstation, a portable, hand-held tool that allows contact center supervisors to monitor, manage schedules, and collaborate with agents.>
LXE and Voxware Partner
- Voxware, Inc. supports LXE Inc.'s HX2 wearable mobile computer to run Voxware's VoiceXML browser, VoxBrowser.
NMS Communications Enhances AccessGate RAN Backhaul Optimization Family
NMS Communications broadened and enhanced its AccessGate family of radio access network (RAN) backhaul optimization platforms to bring bandwidth optimization solutions to the spectrum of remote cell sites, regional hubs, and mobile switching centers.
Premiere Global Services Releases New Suite of Solutions
ATLANTA - Premiere Global Services, Inc. released a new suite of solutions, Premiere Global's Marketing Solutions.
Product Support Solutions Releases FlexxGate
Product Support Solutions released the FlexxGate Gateway, a TDM (traditional telephony) to Voice over IP (VoIP) Media Gateway.
Aspect Software Japan Enters Into Business Alliance with HP Japan
- Aspect Software and Hewlett- Packard
entered a business alliance in
for selling a localized version of Aspect's workforce management software for contact centers, Aspect eWorkforce Management.
Fios and Nexidia Partner
- Fios Inc. and Nexidia entered into a strategic partnership designed to help clients review and analyze electronic audio files as part of discovery.>
WIN Selects HTK
WIN entered a partnership with HTK that will enable WIN to deliver convergent mobile data and voice solutions to its international client base.>
MacSpeech Releases ScriptPak for Montage
- MacSpeech released a new ScriptPak Mariner Software's Montage Screenwriting program.
Copyright © 2007 - 2016, Speech Technology Media, a division of Information Today, Inc.