ASC Adds to Microsoft Teams Recording
ASC Technologies, a provider of compliance recording solutions for Microsoft Teams, has added to ASC Recording Insights with enhancements such as compliance chat recording, options for encryption, extended analytics, and flexible licensing..
"We respond to our customers' requirements and are constantly expanding our services. Our latest version includes additional compliance features with increased ease of use and ease of deployment," said Gerald Kromer, CEO of ASC Technologies, in a statement. "Our rapidly increasing customer base proves our approach right."
The certified Microsoft Teams recording solution offers encrypted data exchange, quick onboarding via Azure Active Directory, and omnichannel recording according to compliance regulations such as MiFID II, Dodd-Frank or FinVermV by default. In addition, by means of Microsoft Cognitive Services, users can transcribe, translate, and analyze audio and video data.
The new functionality of Recording Insights includes the following:
- Advanced encryption options, with customer key management and key rotation;
- Post-compression for long-term archiving;
- A chat recording add-on;
- Analytics for categorization and keyword spotting based on keyword lists;
- Use of expanded recording rules by means of allow and deny lists;
- Azure AD group support;
- Multilanguage support, with German, English, and Japanese already available and French and Spanish to be added soon
"The new possibilities that arise with ASC Recording Insights are impressive, and onboarding is just a breeze. We see infinite potential to position ASC Recording Insights in the market as the native compliance recording app for Microsoft Teams," said Axel Borchers, head of consulting and design at Atos, in a statement.