Avaya and Verint Extend Workforce Engagement Management for Cloud
Avaya Holdings Corp. and Verint Systems Inc., The Customer Engagement Company, announced an expansion of their partnership to introduce cloud deployments for Avaya Workforce Engagement Management, improving customer experience through operational intelligence in the contact center. Avaya‘s suite of workforce engagement capabilities can be deployed in any manner from on-premises to cloud services supporting public, private, or hybrid deployment models.
Verint and Avaya, strategic partners for nearly 15 years, currently provide omnichannel and voice contact center and WEM solutions to tens of thousands of customers worldwide, ranging from small-to-medium businesses (SMB) to large enterprises with thousands of seats. Avaya and Verint expect that their current offering will continue to satisfy a wide range of customer requirements, and ongoing co-development will further expand WEM capabilities.
Avaya IX Workforce Engagement is a new offering introduced as part of the Avaya Intelligent Xperiences—or Avaya IX—solution naming architecture unveiled this week at the company’s annual ENGAGE user group conference. Based on input from customers and partners, the new naming will streamline Avaya’s portfolio of solutions and reflect the wealth of experience Avaya brings to bear for customers as they transform digitally and move their solutions into the cloud.
Avaya IX Workforce Engagement delivers the full spectrum of WEM functionality including voice call and screen compliance recording with full encryption, quality monitoring, performance management, workforce management, speech analytics, customer feedback, and desktop process analytics. It includes pause and resume controls to assist with adherence to information security compliance frameworks. Customers can apply these cloud services as a stand-alone Avaya IX Workforce Engagement solution enabling existing installations of Avaya contact center technologies. Alternately, call center workloads can be migrated or implemented in the Avaya cloud alongside Avaya IX Workforce Engagement.
Key benefits of Avaya IX Workforce Engagement include:
Generate Fast Return on Investment
- Pay only for what is needed; choose a service package that meets your specific business requirements
- Minimize upfront investment and take advantage of usage-based pricing
- Quickly add new functionality as it is needed
Improve Customer Engagement and Productivity
- Securely capture, analyze and store customer and agent interactions to pinpoint areas of excellence and guide improvements
- Help every agent become a superstar through interaction evaluations
Simplify Operating Environment
- Choose from private, public, hybrid or mixed cloud deployment
- Secure, available and flexible environment
- Dynamic elastic scaling and rapid provisioning
- Secure and compliant multi-tenant architecture within public cloud deployments
- Get automatic software updates and upgrades at no additional cost or effort with no disruption to business
Cloud-based solutions give speech analytics a boost
Artificial Solutions Holding ASH AB, a specialist in enterprise-strength conversational AI, announced that it has entered into a reverse takeover agreement with Indentive AB.
Israeli startup Hailo, developers of a proprietary processing architecture for deep learning on edge devices, has expanded its Series A funding round to $21 million.