Brainshark Releases Brainshark Communications Platform
- Brainshark, Inc. released the Brainshark Communications Platform. The platform has built-in workflows, enhanced integration with Salesforce.com, text-to-speech capabilities and improved mobile support.
New capabilities include:
- Content Approval - Brainshark offers built-in workflow functionality for organizations that require content to be approved by a group or individual before it can be communicated to others.
- Text-to-Speech - Users can generate voice audio from Microsoft PowerPoint notes. This feature enables authors to test voice-enriched drafts of presentation scripts, or send internal messages with voice for approval.
- Salesforce.com Integration Version 2.0 - Brainshark enables salespeople and other CRM users to send traceable communications to prospects and customers and gain insight into how information being received. The latest Salesforce.com integration now includes sign-on authentication; new dashboards for sales and marketing KPIs; and the ability to associate viewing activity back to opportunities, cases, and products in addition to contacts and leads. Users of Brainshark Rapid Learning can make on-demand training accessible through SFDC with personal learning lockers that enable learners to take required courses and track their own progress.
- New Question Types - Users now have new ways to gather feedback from audiences with more question types to choose from when posing survey questions and polls; and the ability to enhance question screens with images or branding.
- Enhanced mobility - The new release offers enhanced support for any mobile device that supports Flash. Users can deliver content to mobile-enabled sales force in the field and reach customers on handheld devices.
- Customer Connection Online - Users have a way to learn from Brainshark experts, share best practices and pose questions in user discussion forums, and access tips, training, and support resources.