CloudTalk Releases Voice App Just Sayin’
CloudTalk has released Just Sayin' for iOS and Android. The application allows users to integrate their own voices and sounds into social media.
Just Sayin' allows users to enrich their Twitter and Facebook updates with personal voice recordings embedded directly into an update or tweet. They can also use the app to embed video, images, and text from just one platform.
"This focus on voice and sound functionality has proven to be especially valuable to celebrities where there is an ever-present demand for them to be authentic, personal, and to deliver fresh content. Musicians may be inspired to upload a sound bite or video from the most recent concert or a lyric teaser from a newly recorded track. Comedians once handicapped by commas and exclamation points and emoticons to tell a joke using text on social networks can now exercise comedic timing in Twitter or Facebook. Share interviews, two-way conversations, or re-energize fair-use recordings," said Sam Yousif, director of sales and marketing at CloudTalk.
Key features of Just Sayin' include the following:
- Voice recording and sharing;
- The ability to tag users from the application to Twitter;
- The ability to post any combination of content using audio, video, photos, and text and cross-post to your Twitter followers and Facebook;
- The ability to discover and follow the growing community;
- The ability to talk with and follow celebrities, musicians, politicians, or athletes;
- The ability to view trending and featured topics; and
- Private messaging;
Just Sayin' is available for free download on iTunes and Google Play, and the JustSayin Web site.