Coopervision Selects Altitude Voice Portal and Loquendo

MADRID, Spain, and TURIN, Italy - The Coopervision Spain Contact Center implemented a self service solution from Altitude Software, an independent contact center solutions vendor, and Loquendo, provider of speech technology.

Coopervision Spain is a contact lens manufacturer.

According to Antonio Gonzalez, information technology director at CooperVision Spain, "80 percent of calls received in the Call Center are product orders, and the remaining 20 percent are information requests, problem solving, etc. In the meanwhile, we provided customers with an on-line system for product orders via our web site, and almost 50 percent of our clients are using this channel, a demonstration that they are ready to use new technologies and new channels."

The Altitude Voice Portal is a self service platform which delivers voice self service enhanced with speech technology. The Altitude Voice Portal integration with Loquendo Speech Recognition and Loquendo Text to Speech enabled both companies to provide Coopervision Spain with a speech technology solution, leveraged on the Altitude uCI core capabilities already deployed at the Coopervision Contact Center.

CooperVision specializes in contact lens design, materials, and manufacturing. From its network of facilities in 12 countries across five continents, and with the help of its practitioner partners, CooperVision distributes lenses virtually everywhere, with a special focus on specialty lenses. CooperVision is owned by The Cooper Companies, a specialty healthcare company based in the US.


SpeechTek Covers
for qualified subscribers
Subscribe Now Current Issue Past Issues