EasyAsk, Magento Partner on Voice Search Solution
EasyAsk, provider of a site search solution for e-commerce, mobile commerce, and B2B commerce, has been named a silver Magento E-Commerce Technology Partner. Through this partnership, EasyAsk and Magento will jointly market EasyAsk's e-commerce search, navigation, and merchandising solution and the two companies will work together to further integrate EasyAsk into the Magento platform.
EasyAsk's e-commerce search solution and Magento Connector is already used by leading Magento customers worldwide, including the North Face EMEA, Anna's Linens, Sonic Sense, Gretchen Scott Designs, DAZ 3D, Canada's Motorcycle, Windy City Novelties, Blauer, HD Tracks, Eckler's, and Schuler Shoes. Prominent Magento integrators such as Zeon Solutions and Hara Partners are already partnering with EasyAsk to deliver richer e-commerce sites for their customers based on the EasyAsk solution.
EasyAsk provides an intelligent, intuitive search capability that enables mobile shoppers to just speak into their mobile devices (similar to Google Now or Siri), search a mobile commerce site, and find exactly what they are looking for. EasyAsk eliminates the need to type searches with mobile keypads and navigate using a small touchscreen.
The EasyAsk Connector for Magento integrates the EasyAsk search, navigation, and merchandising services into the Magento platform and e-commerce sites based on Magento. EasyAsk e-commerce site search, navigation and merchandising delivers the following capabilities and benefits to Magento customers:
- Highly accurate and precise e-commerce search;
- Voice-enabled mobile search that allows shoppers to speak their searches to the m-commerce site;
- Direct integration with the Magento product catalog, categories, and attributes;
- Advanced visual Search-as-you-Type (SayT) auto-suggestion that displays product, search, and category suggestions to convert customers directly from the search box;
- Support for "derived attributes" that allow you to create new categories and facets without the time and cost of restructuring your Magento catalog,
- Seamless integration into the Magento site display with no API programming;
- A dynamic navigation plug-in that supports the selection of multiple attributes for faster navigation to products by visitors;
- A merchandising studio that allows merchandisers to define and rollout promotions without IT support; and
- Full internationalization and localization which enables the simultaneous rollout on sites in different languages and countries.
"We are excited to have a closer partnership with Magento and bring the customer conversion benefits of the EasyAsk search solution to additional Magento customers," said Craig Bassin, CEO of EasyAsk, in a statement. "Adding EasyAsk provides significant capabilities in terms of search functionality and accuracy, which benefits the e-retailer through a better shopping experience and higher customer conversion. Simply look at the results our customers have seen and you will know why they chose EasyAsk. "