Envox Worldwide Announces CT ADE Upgrade Program
NEW YORK Envox Worldwide and ScanSoft announced the introduction of an upgrade program for current users of the Intel® NetMerge Computer Telephony Application Development Environment (CT ADE). The program allows existing CT ADE customers to upgrade to a development system comprised of Envox 6, the latest version of Envox Worldwide's open, standard-based communications development platform, and the latest versions of advanced speech recognition and text-to-speech solutions from the SpeechWorks division of ScanSoft.
CT ADE does not support VoiceXML or ScanSoft's latest speech technologies, limiting the performance and sophistication of the voice solutions built with it. Through the Envox/ScanSoft upgrade program, CT ADE developers gain a migration path to new standards and emerging technologies such as VoiceXML, VoIP, HMP and Communications Web Services. CT ADE developers can begin using Envox 6, a standards-based VoiceXML platform, which is integrated with the latest versions of ScanSoft's OpenSpeech Recognizer (OSR), Speechify® TTS, OpenSpeech DialogModules (OSDMs) and SpeechPAKs, to create the voice solutions that their customers now require.
An overview of the CT ADE Upgrade Program:
- Envox 6 Studio (1 license)
- Envox Communications Server (2 channel licenses)
- ScanSoft OpenSpeech Recognizer 3.0 (1 license)
- ScanSoft Speechify TTS 3.0 (1 license)
- OpenSpeech DialogModules 2.0 (1 license)
- One seat in the Envox 6 Development Course (3 days)
- One seat in the Speech Upgrade Training Course for CT ADE Users (1 day)
- Envox Silver Support Package (1 year, includes telephone and email support during normal business hours for all ScanSoft and Envox software products)
Key features of the Envox 6 include a development environment, embedded VoiceXML support, numerous integrations for leading telephony and speech products, multiple data communications options, support for Web services and management capabilities for managing deployments. Envox 6 supports a set of speech technologies from ScanSoft, including speech recognition, text-to-speech (TTS) and speaker verification, as well as auto-attendant, directory assistance, and other vertical industry solutions. Additionally, the Envox 6 platform includes integrated support for the latest Intel telephony resources.