Hyundai Enhances Voice in Its BlueLink System
Korean car manufacturer Hyundai last week officially unveiled its next-generation BlueLink telematics platform and infotainment system, which will be available in 2015 Genesis models.
In addition to basic features, the new BlueLink will feature advanced voice recognition technology, a completely redesigned interface that is capable of accepting voice, touch, and gesture inputs, and HD radio technology.
Other features of the 2015 Genesis will include the following:
- Next-generation Blue Link with destination search engine powered by Google;
- Genesis Intelligent Assistant app;
- aha, SoundHound, and Pandora integration with smartphone;
- Hyundai Assurance Connected Care powered by Blue Link; and
- All-new infotainment system.