Incendonet to Release SpeechBridge 5
Incendonet, a speech automation solutions provider, is due to release SpeechBridge 5, which includes advances in automatic speech recognition and text-to-speech solutions for enterprises.
Key enhancements to SpeechBridge 5 include the following:
- Speech-enabled press or say menus can be added from the admin Web site;
- Configurable confirmation prompting and call handling based on recognition probabilities have increased accuracy up to 10 percent for Speech Attendant;
- Enhanced support for configurable variables within VoiceXML application templates;
- Enhanced logging that streamlines advanced troubleshooting and reporting detail for custom IVR applications; and
- Support for Remote Desktop Protocol (RDP) clients to connect to the console GUI.
According to the company, additional control of how callers are routed and customization are the focus of SpeechBridge 5.