M*Modal Signs Five More Customers
M*Modal, a provider of clinical documentation services and speech understanding solutions, today announced new customers for its M*Modal Fluency for Imaging product, expanding further the adoption of the company's advanced technology platform.
The M*Modal solution combines Speech Understanding technology, structured multimedia reporting, workflow management, and real-time physician feedback.
Recent customers for M*Modal Fluency for Imaging include the following:
- Coastal Radiology(N.C.), a multi-specialty radiology group providing diagnostic imaging and image-guided interventional procedures in eastern North Carolina.
- Coosa Valley Medical Center (Ala.), which serves more than 600 members in 19 areas of medical specialization at their 248-bed facility in Sylacauga, Ala.
- Maricopa Integrated Health System (Ariz.), a full-service, 449-bed hospital, Level I trauma and burn center that sees nearly 20,000 inpatient admissions every year across Maricopa County in Arizona.
- Radiology Associates PC(Ore.),
- Greensboro Radiology(N.C.), a provider of diagnostic imaging and interventional radiology services, providing sub-specialized radiology professional services to 10 hospitals, eight outpatient imaging centers, and more than 50 physician practices in North Carolina and Virginia.
M*Modal Fluency for Imaging allows radiologists to conversationally create electronic and encoded patient documents as well as optimize workflows to increase productivity. It can be further optimized with M*Modal Catalyst for Radiology, which extends these capabilities by aggregating data across multiple clinical systems and translating patient information into actionable medical insight.