MERA Systems Unveils a New VoIP-based Service Creation Platform
TORONTO - MERA Systems, Inc. announced MERA SIPrise, its new VoIP-based service creation platform. MERA SIPrise allows carriers to deliver a variety of voice services including IVR, calling cards, conferencing, and many more, as well as independently develop communication services.
MERA SIPrise is designed specifically to enable VoIP service providers to create and bring to market next-generation voice services of any kind.
With MERA SIPrise, telcos can:
- Create a variety of IVR-based directory services ranging from weather watch to voting polls
- Provide access points for calling card users
- Offer voicemail services to enterprises and end users
- Deliver a broad range of IVR services to enterprise users (auto attendant, employee notification, call center automation, customer surveys, bill reminders, and many more)
- Run call shops based on VoIP avoiding PSTN interconnects
- Create any custom-built IVR application
- Offer IP Centrex services
The distributed architecture of MERA SIPrise is scalable up to 5,000 concurrent calls. It supports both SIP and H.323 protocols and integrates with the carrier's legacy and next-generation equipment.