MeetKai Launches AI Conversational Assistant
MeetKai, a provider of artificial intelligence-powered personalized conversational search, today launched a voice-operated AI assistant that uses conversation, personalization, and curation to assist its users. The MeetKai app is available now for free in the United States.
MeetKai's voice recognition and AI integration remembers its users' preferences and context to respond within seconds.
MeetKai's unique features include the following:
- Context: MeetKai can understand and remember the context of users' questions. That means, if a user already asked MeetKai questions about Italian restaurants and then asks: "how about something else?" or "show me another option", Kai will remember that he means Italian restaurants, without having to ask again.
- Personalization: Kai remembers what the user likes and doesn't like and gives personalized results based on past interactions
- Conversation: Kai will understand very specific questions.
- Multilanguage: Kai will understand and respond to the language tied to the user's phone. It currently operates in Spanish, English, Chinese, German, French, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Russian, and Turkish.
- Easy navigation: Users can vertically scroll through their results if they want to find and engage with previous discussions.
- Voice and text input: Users speak to Kai through voice or text.
"As a user and enthusiast of known AI assistants myself, I started finding ways to make them better and took on the challenge to build a true virtual assistant in the form of the MeetKai app," said James Kaplan, MeetKai's co-founder and CEO, in a statement. "We're very excited to release our AI technology for the first time, through a fun AI virtual assistant, accessible to everyone. The MeetKai app is a great first step for our technology capabilities, and we can't wait to share more."
"People are ready for a leapfrog beyond the basic and limited search that currently dominates the market. That's why we redefined AI assistance by giving each user a completely unique experience...and we made it free. Limits blur when there's true passion and commitment, and MeetKai will be at the forefront of AI, conversation, and innovation," said Weili Dai, MeetKai's co-founder and chairwoman, in a statement.