NICE Launches Proactive Compliance Suite for Financial Institutions
NICE Systems today launched its Proactive Compliance Suite for Consumer Protection, which combines speech and desktop analytics to help financial institutions adhere to regulations and respond to audits. The suite offers investigation and operational capabilities for managing compliance across the enterprise, including in the contact center, back office, and branch. It also enables companies to implement processes and policies to address future regulations.
The NICE solution for contact centers helps organizations ensure compliance while managing both inbound and outbound interactions across channels. The solution covers the full lifecycle of compliance management with the following capabilities:
- Reduced infractions: Real-time guidance ensures that agents adhere to scripts. If an infraction is detected, corrective actions are automatically carried out and documented.
- Ongoing monitoring: Speech and desktop analytics allow organizations to monitor calls for exceptions, such as the use of abusive language, script deviations, or the likelihood of the call to escalate to a complaint. Capture assurance reports help verify that 100 percent of interactions are in fact recorded.
- Investigation: Integrated case management tools provide a unified view of customer complaints and detected infractions. Guided workflows enable efficient investigation and swift resolution.
- Record-keeping and audits: Cross-channel and desktop recording enables organizations to locate and export bulk data for discovery, investigation, and audit purposes.
- Reporting: Automated reports present trends in overall risk of infraction and expose problem areas. Reports can also be generated for compliance officers when an investigation is underway.
- Continuous improvement: Agents can receive targeted coaching and training based on identified problem areas or specific infractions.
"Sweeping regulations, together with growth in the amount and complexity of transactions, have posed a major challenge for financial institutions. With the burden of proof now on the institutions, they must realign their entire operations, approach, and infrastructure," said Yochai Rozenblat, president of the NICE Enterprise Group, in a statement. "Our solutions not only help companies move closer toward the normalization of compliance, they also help strengthen customer loyalty at these institutions as consumers' perception of compliance leads to greater satisfaction and trust."
Companies and Suppliers Mentioned