New Version of ReadSpeaker webReader Now Available
ReadSpeaker introduced the latest version of its webReader online reading solution. Following a fruitful customer usability study, the company decided to rethink the solution so that it is even easier to use for anyone accessing content online. The main updates include:
- A new, simplified Listen button, player and toolbar for ease of use
- As the text is read, the page will scroll down automatically by default. Once the Listen button is no longer visible, a new pop-up control panel appears in the bottom right-hand corner of the page for easier listening navigation.
- The Text Mode feature offers a distraction-free reading. You can view web pages in plain text format.
- Select any text on a page and a new pop-up menu appears with the Listen, Translation, and Dictionary features.
- The Translation feature will ensure your content reaches an international audience.
- The Dictionary feature helps your readers learn as they read your web pages. They just select a word on your website to find its definition in an online dictionary.
Learn more about ReadSpeaker webReader by visiting the product page here.
As part of the integration provided by the partnership, customer voice conversations captured on the Red Box platform can be seamlessly ingested into Tethr's AI-based platform, transcribed and mined for business insights.