Panopreter Offers TTS Freeware
Panopreter.com has released Panopreter Basic version 184.108.40.206, a text-to-speech freeware program for Windows users, with improved features and operational enhancements.
Using this tool, users can have their laptops or desktops talk to them in natural-sounding human voices. Featured with its intuitive user interface, Panopreter Basic not only reads text aloud with natural-sounding voices, but also saves the spoken speech as .wav and .mp3 audio files.
- Read characters, words, phrases, paragraphs or longer text aloud and convert them to spoken audio files.
- Read text files, .rft files, MS word documents, and Web pages.
- Convert written text or files to audio files in .wav and .mp3 file formats, with support for batch file conversions.
- Highlight the word or sentence being read.
- Play music when it finishes reading the text.
- Offer a variety of voices. Panopreter Basic currently supports three languages: English, Spanish and Chinese Simplified.