SER Launches Latest Version of CPS Enterprise Edition
SER Solutions released CPS Enterprise Edition 3.0 (CPS E2), the latest version of its next-generation outbound call management solution. CPS E2 offers integrated inbound, call recording, and speech analytics; and call management options.
CPS E2 has an open architecture that supports Microsoft platforms (Windows, SQL, and .NET) and XML standards.
The newest features include:
- Inbound Functionality - CPS E2 provides inbound functionality through the use of the dialer, without the use of an ACD.
- Universal Campaign Management - Universal Campaign Management allows contact centers to leverage list management and call treatment capabilities--as well as call disposition strategies and unified reporting--on all of calls.
- Built-in Call Recording
- Integrated Speech Analytics - Contact centers can search recorded calls for keywords and phrases to evaluate script adherence, detect fraud and analyze root cause. Additionally, contact centers can mine audio to provide valuable insight into their operations and the attitudes of their customers and prospects.
- Business Intelligence Dashboard - A business intelligence dashboard with enhanced graphical views, built-in KPIs and a report scheduler.
- Enhanced Call Tactics - Contact centers can treat each record individually and customize calling strategies for each individual based on attributes that occur over the life of a campaign.
- Enhanced Text-to-Speech Capabilities - A message delivery feature that combines pre-recorded speech with text-to-talk inserts to create and play customized messages on the fly. The enhanced offering leverages Nuance's TTS voice package.