Smart Voicemail Launches Phone Assistant Mobile Application
Smart Voicemail has launched an integrated mobile application for iOS, Windows, and Android that helps smartphone users manage their voice communications.
With Smart Voicemail, users can organize and use their voice communications in a more meaningful way. The technology can observe vast amounts of data and dimensions to automatically detect and anticipate context. A Visual Voicemail feature provides transcripts of voicemail messages.
Some of Smart Voicemail's other features include the following:
- Send a text or MMS to the caller asking for the reason for his call, when they don't leave voicemail.
- Set your status as Voicemail Greeting.
- Connect your calendar for auto-updates.
- A private messaging app in voicemail workflow.
- Add Voicemails to Tasks to be reminded about them later.
- Groups to set personalized status.
"We wanted to address an industry need for a comprehensive, in-depth, personalized, and credible voicemail app for consumers and small to medium-sized businesses," said Ramaprasanna Chellamuthu, founder and CEO of Smart Voicemail, in a statement. "The mobile application provides a seamless and easy user interface that empowers consumers and SMB players seeking to integrate voicemail once again into their day-to-day method of communication."