TCN Announces Integration Partnership with CallMiner, Enhancing Its Cloud-Based Contact Center Platform with Speech Analytics
TCN, Inc., a provider of cloud-based call center technology for enterprises, contact centers, BPOs and collection agencies worldwide, announced its integration partnership with CallMiner, a platform provider of speech and customer engagement analytics. Under the partnership, TCN will fully integrate its advanced cloud-based contact center solution, Platform 3.0, with CallMiner Eureka, the company’s speech analytics platform.
This integration will enable contact centers to improve call center and agent performance and optimize customer experience, while increasing efficiency and reducing compliance risk.
Offered as TCN Speech Analytics powered by CallMiner, the new call analytics tool captures 100% of contact center conversations, uncovering deep actionable insights into the relationship between contact center agents’ actions and customer satisfaction. TCN Speech Analytics transforms each call into a fully searchable and taggable text transcript with direct links to relevant audio sources in near real time. The highly flexible search engine makes it easy to retrieve calls by searching for words, phrases, acoustic measures (such as silence) or call attributes (such as agent). With speech and customer engagement analytics, contact centers can better monitor, manage, and communicate with their customers to improve overall operations.
Fully integrated with CallMiner’s customer engagement and speech analytics technology, TCN’s Platform 3.0 now offers the following key features:
- Advanced searching and filtering– Highly flexible search engine for searching and filtering call and chat transcripts (i.e. can search by words, acoustic measures and metadata)
- Contextual call playback– Playback of call audio is synched to all text transcripts. Select the words, phrases, search hits or tags and listen to the associated audio clip
- Tagging and commenting– Agents can add comments to transcripts and tag lists of calls or specific portions of the transcript within a call for review
- TopicMiner® discovery tool – Highlights interesting insights and moments in transcripts for any set of calls retrieved through search
- Full PCI redaction– The platform is independently PCI (Payment Card Industry) certified for data security and confidentiality. PCI data is fully redacted during ingestion from both text transcripts and call audio to prevent exposure of sensitive customer information