Thomson ELT Launches MyELT Online Learning System for English Language Instruction
BOSTON - Thomson ELT, a provider of materials for English language teaching (ELT) and learning throughout the world and part of The Thomson Corporation (TSX: TOC - News; NYSE: TOC - News), released MyELT, an online learning system designed for English language teachers and students.
MyELT allows instructors to deliver learning activities to ESL and EFL students. MyELT assists in the creation of homework assignments, grading papers, and measuring student progress.
The MyELT learning management system allows ESL teachers to deploy online content provided by Thomson ELT, such as assessment exams, digital workbook activities, speaking labs that utilize speech recognition technology, practice TOEFL and TOEIC certification exams, online grammar courses, and more.
MyELT learning system features:
- Ability to choose from pre-built Thomson ELT online workbook exercises, speaking labs and practice exams
- Tools to manage of class rosters
- Schedule homework and in-class assignments
- Tracking of individual student and classroom progress
- Creation and posting of grade reports