Vocomo Introduces Version 2.0 of VoiceXML IVR Platform
CUPERTINO , Calif. - Vocomo® Corporation released its VocomoVoice Response 2.0, a standards-based VoiceXML IVR software that enables businesses to deploy automated phone services to improve employee productivity, reduce costs, increase customer satisfaction, and create new revenue opportunities.
"Vocomo's sophisticated IVR systems easily tie the power of speech to the backend business database for voice driven data access that rivals the ease of use of online systems," said Garret Blake, IT Manager for Provident Funding, one the nation's leading mortgage lenders. "This has allowed us to easily and quickly extend automated phone services to our existing Web services."
VocomoVoice Response 2.0 IVR software allows businesses to extend existing or new Web applications to be accessible by any phone. New and enhanced features introduced in the VocomoVoice Response version 6.0 include:
- Operating Systems: Fully supported on Microsoft Windows and Linux.
- Enhanced VoiceXML support: 100% support for VoiceXML 2.0 and 1.0 with full support of SRGS 1.0, ABNF, and SSML 1.0.
- Extended grammar support: JSGF, IBM BNF, and Nuance GSL; and ECMA Script Action Tags for JSGF, SpeechWorks OSR Tag Format, and Nuance NLU.
- Expanded support for speech technologies: Latest SpeechWorks products from ScanSoft, including OpenSpeech Recognizer 3.0 and Speechify 3.0; IBM Speech Technologies, Rhetorical rVoice 4.1, and LumenVox SRE.
- Operations and administration: Web-based administration console for system remote configuration and management; advanced call logging, statistics, and reporting; and email alert mechanism.
- Versatile telephony connectivity: Analog and digital telephony connectivity via Brooktrout TR1000 boards and Dialogic JCT series boards; and Voice over IP using Dialogic's Host-based Media Processing software.
Companies and Suppliers Mentioned