Voxware Enhances Functionality of its Voice Solution
Voxware, a provider of voice solutions for the warehousing industry, has released a software upgrade to its Voice Management Suite (VMS).
In this latest upgrade, Voxware has added a tab for user administration within its management console, enhanced VoxPilot, and improved the overall dashboard functionality of the solution.
Among the capabilities added to VMS 5.1 are the following:
- Enhanced user management functionality that allows users to view and modify worker information and activities.
- A velocity gadget for VoxPilot that identifies items that are frequently picked but located in remote parts of the warehouse.
- Improved functionality that lets users archive data from production to reporting.Two additional expert mode prompts can bundle picking and put-away workflows together.
- Expanded jump location functionality that allows workers to jump forward and backward in a pick list.
- Enhanced server crash recovery.
- Optimized dialogues that streamline container management while picking.
The company also announced the evolution of its Cloud Voice Management Suite (VMS) for the enterprise. This latest offering enables organizations of all sizes to migrate to a cloud-based voice management system.
According to the company, Cloud Enterprise VMS offers the following benefits:
- No IT overhead: Cloud Enterprise VMS can run without an IT infrastructure, eliminating costs associated with server hardware, maintenance, and IT personnel;
- Time-to-value: The delivery time is significantly shorter than the fastest full-fledged voice solution;
- Future-proof: Users receive automatic software updates, as well as hardware refreshes, to ensure they are always leveraging the latest technologies;
- No WMS necessary: Small operations that run without a WMS can now realize the benefits of a voice solution;
- Straightforward SaaS model: This model guarantees that users get what they pay for, without any hidden fees or peripheral maintenance costs.
"In a very short amount of time, we have realized that any organization can benefit from our proven voice management suite that resides in the cloud. We have acted swiftly to evolve our cloud-based voice solution to incorporate all of the applications that our customers require beyond picking," said Keith Phillips, president and CEO of Voxware, in a statement.