Winscribe Releases Winscribe Dictation 4.2.5
Winscribe, a provider of speech productivity technology supporting the legal field with digital dictation, transcription, speech recognition, mobile documentation, and workflow management, this week released Winscribe Dictation, version 4.2.5, the latest version of its digital dictation workflow management software.
This latest version supports new hardware, software, and virtual desktop environments. It also offers greater user controls, and an enhanced smartphone application.
Key new features available with Winscribe Dictation v4.2.5 include the following:
- Improved client options and permissions that enable users to better control the information they can see, filter, and access, as well as their associated notification processes.
- Updated support and options for Nuance Communications' Dragon Professional v14 Group, Dragon Professional v14 Legal Group, and the latest Dragon Medical Practice speech recognition software.
- Enhanced configuration options for the Grundig Digta SonicMic III, Philips SpeechMike 3700, and Philips SpeechMike 3800 dictation recording devices. This release also supports the Philips SpeechAir class of devices.
- Updated Winscribe smartphone applications that support server-side speech recognition and new workflow options around this capacity.
- Certified for the latest releases Microsoft Windows 10, as well as Windows SQL and Server Editions.
- Updated compatibility with Citrix XenApp and Citrix Receiver versions.
"Winscribe Dictation v4.2.5 is the culmination of the successful partnership that we have with our clients and our software and hardware technology providers to produce a release that drives greater business value," said Pierre Corboz, dDirector of product strategy at Winscribe, in a statement. "Winscribe remains dedicated to the legal and medical digital dictation markets, and the release of this latest version of Winscribe Dictation is one of the many to come this year as demand continues to grow in the digitalization of speech and the associated workflow needed to route work intelligently. This has been our area of excellence for over 20 years now."