Winscribe Releases Winscribe Text 8.1
Winscribe has unveiled the latest version of its medical reporting and clinical documentation management solution, Winscribe Text 8.1, for creating, distributing, and managing medical documents.
Winscribe Text 8.1 is an enterprise software system that streamlines clinical documentation workflow processes. Winscribe enables healthcare professionals to document patient encounters while streamlining communication and collaboration between patients' care teams.
With the latest release of Winscribe Text, healthcare professionals also benefit from improved document handling and reporting, including the following:
- Improved filtering and queue management: Winscribe Text now offers enhanced search and filter options to allow for customized queue management. This enables medical assistants to create, view, and manage their workloads according to their personal or departmental preferences.
- QA Friendly Distribution Approval: With Winscribe Text v8.1, permission, streamlining, and consistency workflow steps have been implemented.
- Enhanced Document Cloning: Winscribe Text enables documents to be cloned, which saves time spent on documents with repetitive content. Completed documents, as well as documents still in progress, can now be cloned to send slightly modified content to different recipients.
- Improved Document Confidentiality Permissions: Documents created within Winscribe Text can now be handled through several confidentiality steps within the workflow, allowing doctors to choose a personal or departmental methodology when handling sensitive documents or patient information.
- New Performance Reports: The new reports identify workflow bottlenecks, compare and manage departmental and transcriptionist productivity, ensure all appointments have resulting correspondence, manage speech recognition accuracy over time, and report on the number of documents and characters typed within a time range;
- Winscribe Text for Apple iOS Devices: Going beyond its core features for dictation, speech recognition, integrated clinical data, and document management, Winscribe also adds Winscribe Text for Apple iOS devices.
"The updates give clients more power to easily manage workloads, data access, and document production, while enabling the smooth capture and quick communication of information. In addition, with the new mobile documentation solution for Winscribe Text, physicians and other caregivers can quickly and easily capture thorough patient notes – from anywhere and at any time – enabling more efficient and higher quality documentationm" said Pierre Corboz, Winscribe's director of product strategy, in a statement. "Our ultimate goal with each release is to empower our clients to take control of their documentation processes, so they can see more patients, communicate information faster, and create higher quality reports that enable them to treat patients quicker and more accurately. I am confident that Winscribe Text v8.1 and Winscribe Text for Apple iOS devices will meet these objectives and further assist our clients to improve their service."