Witness Systems Launches End-to-End Workforce Optimization Solution
ATLANTA - Witness Systems unveiled an end-to-end solution for optimizing workforce performance.
The workforce optimization solutions feature four functional areas that will be engineered to work together: quality monitoring/contact center recording, workforce management, performance management and e-learning. While certain capabilities can be deployed independently, Witness Systems has combined functions to create pre-packaged solutions.
Witness Systems has outlined several trends that underscore how focusing on optimizing workforce performance will enable companies to take advantage of changing global business conditions, including the move from Time Division Multiplexing (TDM) to Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) infrastructures, the shift toward remote agents and virtual contact center models, changes in hiring and training practices, and the move to workforce optimization in the contact center and enterprise.
The company's combined workforce optimization solution in-process focuses on the deep integration between functions, helping companies realize real business value by:
- Creating a pre-defined workforce optimization scorecard that's auto-populated with workforce management statistics, quality scores and CTI information. Separately, both Witness Systems and Blue Pumpkin offered an enterprise reporting scorecard functionality for their segments. Together, the company offers a pre-defined workforce optimization scorecard.
- Drilling to recorded interactions during scorecard analysis and investigation, allowing users to review customer contacts and gain a view of how customer service unfolds and potential areas for improvement.
- Driving schedule changes from e-learning requests and allowing agents to navigate to training from their workforce optimization desktops.
- Forming a central agent database, defined as a source of record for moves, adds and changes in the workforce optimization solution set.
- Leveraging quality evaluation scores for more accurate scheduling.
Witness Systems is pre-packaging performance analysis and actionable learning capabilities that companies can leverage to:
- Identify trends, recognize top performers and focus on key areas in need of improvement
- Improve agent competence in product knowledge, call handling and system navigation
The company is bundling scorecards and e-learning software so organizations can:
- Compare actual performance with goals using pre-defined key performance indicators (KPIs) displayed in role-appropriate scorecards
- Address skill deficiencies with e-learning based on actual recorded customer interactions