Witness Systems Launches Impact 360 Solution
Impact 360's framework enables:
· Centralized access to standard reports and custom report writing
· Central administration of agents and recorders across the enterprise
· Open system TDM and IP platform Impact 360 taps into and consolidates information from a variety of systems. The solution helps companies:
· Drill to recordings during adherence review
· Monitoring/recording agent activities from adherence management
· Drill to contacts when investigating variances from a preloaded performance scorecard
· Detect unknown trends through phrase-based speech analytics Impact 360's architecture framework supports local and enterprise TDM and IP solutions. Impact 360 uses standard platforms. The Impact 360 recording function is based on industry-standard PC platforms and voice cards. The software is Web-based. Impact 360's systems recording platform is also being leveraged through partner solutions from companies like Nortel. Nortel's Converged Applications solution adds recording and quality monitoring to the company's existing call routing, IP Telephony, multimedia, and speech recognition capabilities.
Powered by Cognos Business Intelligence (BI), Impact 360's reporting engine enables users to request reports directly from the WFO interface. With Impact 360, one reporting system can produce WFO reports, as well as a range of other business reports.