iFLYTEK Launches AINOTE for Recording and Transcribing Meetings
iFLYTEK recently launched its iFLYTEK AINOTE Air tablet for recording and transcribing meetings.
The iFLYTEK AINOTE includes the following:
- 98 percent speech recognition accuracy up to 400 words per minute for a single speaker, 95 percent when tracking multiple speakers, and 96 percent for recognition of mixed Chinese and English speech;
- Support for 23 Chinese dialects and 60 languages using real-time language editing and modification, machine translation, and speech synthesis;
- Automatic meeting minutes generation tool and recordings management technology;
- An advanced microphone array and radar map;
- 16 industry-specific thesauruses for on- and off-line use;
- Simultaneous translation from 12 dialects and 6 languages;
- Background noise reduction;
- Smart notes function with voice search capability and point-in-time playback features.
- The ability to convert written notes into editable text through iFLYTEK's optical character recognition.