CallMiner Announces Eureka Coach to Provide Contact Center Optimization
CallMiner, a platform provider of speech and customer engagement analytics, announced the latest release of its agent performance management platform, now branded Eureka Coach. Eureka Coach is a cloud-based portal that automates and accelerates performance feedback to contact center agents and supervisors based on objective scoring from CallMiner Eureka speech analytics.
The solution features role-based graphical dashboards with agent and supervisor views of scoring by individual, team, and contact center-wide performance, as well as directed actions from supervisors to agents. Agents leveraging Coach to self-coach and engage in bi-directional feedback with their supervisors will see improvements in performance and customer experience.
Key features of Coach:
- Immediate feedback – Based on automated AI-driven scoring across 100% of all agent interactions
- Comparison review – Agent awareness of performance across any user selected timeframes and specific KPIs
- Actionable assignments – Supervisor assignments with call detail and coaching notes
- Personalized evidence – PCI-redacted call playback with ability to tag specific sections with coaching notes
- Sustainable performance management – Ongoing feedback and discussion between supervisors and agents
Coach, currently in live beta testing with several organizations, will be available to CallMiner Eureka users to build on the customized scoring and insights from Eureka.