Deepgram Offers Free Tech to Healthcare Providers
Speech recognition company Deepgram will donate $1 million of automatic speech recognition to healthcare providers through May 2021.
By offering speech recognition to healthcare providers for free, Deepgram will be able to support organizational efforts, including the following:
- Reducing administrative workloads to streamline tasks like note-taking;
- Automating virtual and routine visits to help providers meet patient needs while the broader healthcare system is strained by COVID-19 care;
- Monitoring contact center activity to identify emerging trends and patterns in patient needs; and
- Improving non-urgent patient experiences as providers adapt to telehealth and alternative consultation and treatment options.
Through the program, each qualifying organization will receive the following:
- Access to Deepgram's Batch Mode API;
- General, phone call, and meetings speech recognition models;
- Developer documentation;
- Deep search and keyword boosting;
- Timestamps and confidences; and
- Punctuation and capitalization.