TransPerfect Launches StudioNEXT 2.0
TransPerfect, a provider of language and technology solutions, has released version 2.0 of its StudioNEXT cloud-streaming dubbing and voiceover platform.
StudioNEXT is part of the company's MediaNEXT suite of artificial intelligenceI-powered tools for creating and adapting media for audiences in any language using both virtual recording and traditional studio setups.
With StudioNEXT 2.0, organizations can do the following:
- Enable voice actors and directors to usem cloud-streaming technology;
- Customize viewing preferences for each user with a rythmo band that gives talent better readability and accessibility;
- Interactively record in a remote environment as voice actors can now review recordings and listen to other character recordings;
- Collaborate from anywhere with integrated video talkback features that lets actors, directors, and clients communicate, offer feedback in real time, and enter and exit recording sessions from anywhere in the world;
- Use multitrack recording with dedicated tracks per character;
- Synchronize with editing and mixing platforms with Advanced Authoring Format (AAF) export to digital audio workstations, including Pro Tools, Logic Pro, and REAPER, while keeping the metadata and supporting time-code information; and
- Edit with an expanded post-recording suite that now allows trimming, moving, splitting, and snapping audio chunks with minimal clicks.
"StudioNEXT enables clients and voice talent to produce professional quality recordings, outside the confines of the traditional studio environment. Given the importance of web-based collaboration and remote working in today's world, these advancements could not have come at a more crucial time," said TransPerfect's president and CEO, Phil Shawe, in a statement.