YuJa Adds Auto-Captioning for Live Events in Second Quarter 2021 Updates
YuJa has enhanced its product suite with the release of its Second Quarter 2021 update that includesa new digital compliance tool, auto-captioning for live stream events, a new version of software capture, accessibility upgrades, and more.
Improvements to Yuja's Enterprise Video Platform include the following:
- Live, artificial intelligence-based speech recognition that provides auto-captioning for live streamed events;
- A new user analytics dashboard for course-embedded content;
- Additional language localization for French.
YuJa also released new versions of Apple Capture and PC Capture with full localization for French. Future updates will include localization support for additional languages.
In addition, a number of Video Conference Platform updates were implemented. Highlights include the following:
- Entry passwords for video conference sessions; and
- Allowing meeting organizers to enable or disable recording when scheduling video conference sessions.
Accessibility feature enhancements to YuJa Panorama for Digital Accessibility include the following:
- A new user engagement report with real-time visual summaries;
- PowerPoint Analysis to ensure objects are displayed in a logical reading order;
- New drag-and-drop document replacement with LMS mirroring of the replaced version to update documents;
- Accessibility reporting for HTML files and native HTML web pages in Canvas; and
- Severity scores for accessibility issues.
YuJa Himalayas for Digital Compliance is a new product to help companies manage large data workloads. It reviews large sets of data to identify compliance issues, manage risks, and enable e-discovery.
"Every team at YuJa strives to consistently deliver quality video products and to enhance the usability of our core offerings for all users," said Nathan Arora, chief business officer at YuJa, in a statement. "We’re proud to continually release updates and feature enhancements based on user feedback and to provide comprehensive, top-tier enterprise video solutions."