Aiera Launches Personal File Manager for Documents and Audio
Aiera, a Wall Street event access and intelligence platform provider, has launched Personal File Manager to help users unlock deeper insights from their private files with search and annotation capabilities.
Aiera's Personal File Manager delivers the following:
- Transcription of audio files, with Aiera's speech-to-text transcription applied to all audio files uploaded to the platform.
- Search, to surface keywords and topics across the variety of files uploaded into Aiera, and cross-reference them with mentions across event transcripts and filings.
- Note-Taking, to add notes, highlights, and bookmarks directly inside documents, which can be organized and filtered in Aiera's Workspace tab.
- Organization, for tagging uploaded files that mention specific equities.
- Centralization, eliminating the need to jump back and forth between disparate systems for research documents, audio files, event transcripts, and filings.
"Aiera already leads the space in coverage of Wall Street event transcripts and filings, but there are so many other file types important to our users' workflows, from entitled research to internal meeting MP3s and beyond," said Elliot Nash, senior vice president of product development at Aiera, in a statement. "Allowing users to take advantage of Aiera's natural language processing (NLP) technology for their own documents and files was a natural next step for the platform."
"Ingesting, hosting, and organizing one's own data in Aiera gives new life to previously static and disparate PDFs, PowerPoint slides, and MP3 audio files," said Ken Sena, co-founder and CEO of Aiera, in a statement. "Aiera continues to evolve as a comprehensive research platform, and we are proud of the added efficiency this will bring to the analyst workflow via search, annotation, and collaboration."