eClinicalWorks Integrates with Sunoh.ai
eClinicalWorks, a provider of ambulatory cloud electronic health records, has integrated with Sunoh.ai, an artificial intelligence-powered ambient listening technology that enables providers to use natural language to generate clinical documentation during in-office appointments and televisits.
Sunoh.ai goes beyond AI transcription by creating tailored highlights, actionable alerts, relevant next steps, and a summary of the patient appointment for the physician to review and approve. Sunoh.ai helps providers by doing the following:
- Listening to conversations: Sunoh.ai listens to patient-provider encounters and documents clinical information.
- Generating a dialogue flow: Sunoh.ai uses AI voice recognition technology to create a transcript of the dialogue flow during the patient encounter.
- Generating clinical documentation: Sunoh.ai categorizes the transcript of the encounter and summarizes content into the appropriate progress note sections.
- Placing orders seamlessly: Sunoh.ai captures lab, imaging, and medication orders, referrals, and follow-up appointment details.
- Reviewing, modifying, and importing: Sunoh.ai prompts providers to review the summarized content for accuracy and completeness and modify it if necessary.
"AI can solve a fundamental challenge in healthcare: giving healthcare providers valuable time to focus on in-the-moment patient care," said Girish Navani, CEO and co-founder of eClinicalWorks, in a statement. "With Sunoh.ai, providers can give their full attention to the patient, knowing the technology will capture the conversation and generate a clinical note and prompt for orders and next steps. This lets providers do what they do best: provide human-centric care."