SpeakingPhoto Enhances Picture Voice-Over App
SpeakingPhoto has improved the sound quality, user interface, and sharing capabilities of its SpeakingPhoto storytelling photo app for iPhone and iPad.
With the app, anyone can enhance and personalize their pictures by instantly annotating photos with voice-over. SpeakingPhotos can immediately be shared to Facebook, YouTube, via email, to the camera roll, or to the SpeakingPhoto gallery.
The latest version of the app includes the following enhancements:
- New user experience with a more intuitive user interface;
- New "storyboard" functionality that lets users create multi-photo SpeakingPhotos. Users select multiple SpeakingPhotos in the order they'd like them to play. Press PREVIEW to watch and re-order photos as needed.
- Support for iPhone 5. All views have now been redesigned to make use of the extra space available with the larger screen of the latest iPhone.
- Sharing with Android and Windows mobile devices. Recipients can view without additional plug-ins.
- Larger format movies.
- Higher quality audio for clearer sound recording and playback.
"Capturing, creating, sharing, and archiving stories quickly and easily on your mobile device is the future," said Dawn Davis, founder and CEO of SpeakingPhoto, in a statement. "Reconciling photos with voice notes and sharing in minutes is both a powerful tool professionally but also a fun way for friends and families to archive and share meaningful moments."