Numonix Introduces Hybrid Cloud-Based Interaction Recording for Skype for Business in Microsoft Office 365
Numonix today introduced RECITE for Microsoft Office 365, a hybrid cloud-based certified interaction recording solution for Skype for Business in Microsoft Office 365.
RECITE for Microsoft Office 365 enables cloud-based interaction recording, storage, management, and retrieval of recordings via its hybrid cloud integration and Web-based portal. RECITE records all modalities, including voice, video, Web chat, and desktop screen.
"Numonix is pleased to support enterprises adopting Skype for Business in Microsoft Office 365 with RECITE, a complete cloud-based interaction recording solution that helps ensure regulatory compliance, reduces legal liability and gives valuable insights into customer interactions," said Avi Margolin, CEO of Numonix, in a statement.
RECITE benefits include the following:
- Regulatory compliance. RECITE is a SOX, HIPAA, PCI, Dodd-Frank, and MIFID-2 compliant recording solution.
- Secure recordings. All recorded interactions are encrypted end to end from capture to storage.
- Centralized administration. Web-based access and administration provides easy and secure access to recordings.
- Real-time active directory monitoring. Administrators can provision and decommission users in real time without having to manage multiple platforms.
- Quality management. RECITE includes built-in contact center features, including live monitoring, agent scoring, and reporting at no additional charge.
- Flexibility. RECITE features RECAP (API) for system management, user provisioning, and targeting. RECITE also features advanced capabilities, including Duplicate Media Streaming for third-party integrations such as analytics.
- Proactive monitoring. Proactive and continuous monitoring ensures uninterrupted service.
- Comprehensive activity logs. User Activity Logs help organizations meet stringent internal and external compliance requirements and provide an audit trail to assist in both compliance and troubleshooting.
- Compatibility with voice and unified communications platforms. RECITE is compatible with leading voice and UC platforms, including Allworx, Avaya, Broadsoft, Cisco, Mitel, ShoreTel, Switchvox, and Toshiba.
- Choice of endpoint. RECITE supports all endpoints, including Skype for Business and Microsoft Lync clients, Polycom telephones, and other third-party telephones, including those that support BToE.
RECITE scales from five to thousands of users.
Microsoft has certified Numonix's Recite recording solutions for use with Skype for Business.
AudioCodes further enables multiple deployment and migration options of Microsoft's Skype for Business Cloud PBX.