Bridge2 Launches Points Pal Voice-Activated Rewards Platform
Bridge2 has introduced Points Pal, a voice-activated experience for rewards programs that is compatible with multiple virtual assistants. Reward members from thousands of loyalty and employee incentive programs can give commands to Amazon's Alexa, Apple's Siri, Google Home, Microsoft's Cortana, and many other voice recognition platforms simply by saying "Open Points Pal.
Users simply speak to their virtual assistants and request any action within their loyalty programs. Points Pal can respond to almost any command including the following:
- "Tell me my point balance."
- "What's in my shopping cart?"
- "What did I purchase last time with my reward points?"
- "Put this soccer ball in my favorites."
- "How many more points do I need to redeem this book?"
- "How much more do I need to spend to have enough points to purchase this TV?"
- "Let's buy it using rewards points and my credit card."
- "Where's my stuff?"
Users can start voice interactions on one virtual assistant and complete the action on the same device or on a different device.
"We are very excited to be able to continually enhance the shopping experience with reward currencies to give the consumer even more flexibility," said Larry Wine, chief commercial officer at Bridge2 Solutions, in a statement. "Points Pal future enhancements will include streamlining the voice commands to deliver the equivalent of a one-click purchase and having the voice activated devices present personalized recommendations based on prior purchase behavior with rewards currencies."