Intervoice Releases Global Services Suite
DALLAS - Intervoice, Inc. (NASDAQ: INTV) released an integrated suite of voice solution services. With Intervoice Global Services, a consulting services team, Intervoice provides a methodology of converged consulting services.
"The industry lacks structured methodologies and cohesive services as it relates to voice user interface personalization and solution performance," said Daniel Hong, senior voice business analyst at Datamonitor. "Intervoice Global Services is unique in that it provides a systematic approach that combines Intervoice's strong technology and innovation, extensive experience and best practices to help companies deploy effective solutions that extend personalization capabilities and branding as well as performance."
Intervoice Global Services methodology consists of a phased approach with practices supporting each phase, which include:
- Engage: Intervoice Global Services begins investing during the sales cycle to align with customers, helping organizations refine their requirements up front through examination of all areas of the business that are touched by voice automation.
- Implement: Global Services' Design Collaborative provides services to create voice applications.
- Support: Intervoice Global Services integrates the voice solution customer support through its RealCare Advantage program, which supports more than 5,000 customers worldwide.
- Manage: Intervoice Global Services offers a range of voice solution management options. Intervoice Managed Solutions Program transfers responsibility for solution performance and availability to Intervoice.
- Evolve: Intervoice Global Services provides post-implementation insight into new technologies and industry trends.
As part of the Intervoice Global Services, Intervoice also released PersonalizeIT, a new offering that enables companies to personalize their voice self-service systems and subscription services. PersonalizeIT synthesizes caller behavior and live data with a business rules engine built on patented technology (U.S. Patent # 6,061,433, May 9, 2000). This gives companies the ability to change the way they present the information, promotions and options to each customer. The new services offering also enables companies to fast-track each customer through the processes they use most frequently in voice self-service systems.
"Providing customers with excellent and highly-personalized experiences has long been a goal of leading companies of all sizes. Due in large part to the number of moving parts to the problem, this goal has not been easy or inexpensive to achieve," said Joe Outlaw, principal analyst, Current Analysis. "Applying all of its 20+ years of voice application design experience, Intervoice has cracked the code for providing easy-to-build and maintain personalized customer service applications with its PersonalizeIT solution."
PersonalizeIT is one of several practice groups within the Intervoice Global Services. Another practice developed under the Intervoice Global Services is a voice-enabled Web portal offering. The voice-enabled Web portal unifies the Web and voice self-service portals on a single development and delivery platform.