Marchex Releases Speech Analytics Capabilities
Marchex, a provider of call analytics, announced a new Executive Overview Dashboard for its speech analytics technology that makes it faster and easier for companies to view actionable customer insights from calls to their business in one comprehensive view.
The new Executive Overview Dashboard in Marchex Speech Analytics features a range of capabilities and analytics tools for Marchex customers, including:
- Trend chart that helps marketers optimize their media and keyword strategies with actionable insights into customer calls that indicate high buying intent and areas where they’re losing prospects and customers
- Interesting calls breakout which leverages sentiment data to surface calls most likely to be interesting with either delighted or disgruntled customers, allowing users to access the identified calls directly from the dashboard
- Time of day chart which provides companies with a consolidated, zoomed-in view of customer conversations by day and down to the hour
- Leaderboard which captures top and bottom sales performers across key performance indicators such percentage of deals closed, upsell and cross-sell conversions, as well as lift from various sales promotions
- Call tables which display an aggregated roll-up of all speech signals in a single view that ties marketing and sales operations metrics together in ways that can help grow revenue and accelerate ROI
In addition to the new Executive Overview Dashboard, this release includes several feature enhancements that help business leaders improve accuracy in the areas of sales performance, data management, and user adoption. Key enhancements include client match back data, which gives enterprises the ability to map sales results to specific marketing campaigns for better ROI analysis. Also, users can now implement custom lost opportunity parameters that illustrate where their particular customers are churning over the phone. These enhancements combined with other improvements represent Marchex’s on-going dedication to innovation within the speech analytics sector.