Progress Launches AI-Driven Chatbot, Progress NativeChat
Progress, a provider of application development and deployment technologies, announced the availability of Progress NativeChat, the artificial intelligence-driven platform for creating and deploying chatbots. NativeChat is based on patent-pending CognitiveFlow technology that can be trained with goals, examples, and data from existing backend systems, similar to the process of training new customer service agents. With NativeChat, organizations can now easily give their customers the ability to converse and transact in a natural way, on the channel of their choice, without the need for human interaction.
NativeChat can be integrated into self-service web portals and mobile apps, enabling customer self-service across any channel. Customers can also communicate using NativeChat through social channels such as Facebook messenger and other live chat technologies, furthering their ability to engage in the ways that they are most comfortable. NativeChat also integrates with any enterprise system that supports REST APIs.
Progress NativeChat can:
- Support both transactional and FAQ-style interactions
- Understand natural conversations in 72 human languages, and comes with an optional built-in Natural Language Processing engine powered by Facebook
- Replicate existing web and mobile forms
- Be trained from existing FAQ pages and materials
- Be up and running in as little as two weeks and is as simple to train as a service agent
- Adapt, learn and review chat history without developer support
- Easily integrate with any enterprise systems supporting REST APIs
- Integrate out-of-the-box with the Progress Kinvey serverless cloud application platform
- Integrate out-of-the-box with the Progress Sitefinity web content management platform and the NativeScript native mobile application development technology
NativeChat is the first product to come out of Progress Labs, the innovation incubator inside of Progress. Progress Labs enables the best and most innovative ideas coming from anywhere within the company to be nurtured and funded, driving innovation in the Progress portfolio and delivering new value to Progress customers and partners. Other Progress Labs projects currently being pursued involve augmented and virtual reality, blockchain, edge computing for IoT, new AI-based applications and more.