Verint Upgrades VoC Analytics Portfolio
Verint has announced a series of enhancements to its Voice of the Customer Analytics portfolio, includng technology from Vovici, which the company acquired last year.
Among the advancements to its Vovici Enterprise Feedback Management (EFM) software is the all-new "Insights" module. Its capabilities include embedded text analytics and interactive dashboards to the company's EFM solution, supporting Verint's strategy of enabling organizations to optimize the performance of their enterprises via the multichannel voice of their customers.
"World-class companies deliver memorable customer experiences by providing continuous intelligence to employees who can make a difference," says Greg Stock, senior vice president, enterprise feedback management, at Verint, in a statement. "In order to create more effective strategies, we believe companies need to leverage the voice of the customer to drive excellence across their operations and directly into their customer experiences."
Available this month, the new and enhanced features in "Insights" provide powerful, integrated text analytics capabilities that enable users to:
- Gain deep insight into the emotions behind collected feedback and act on it to drive positive change.
- Benefit from automatic theme detection, comment categorization, and sentiment analysis summaries.
- Drill down into individual customer feedback to view exact comments and analyze root causes.
With the customizable dashboard and reporting advancements, users can now:
- Create and share dynamic, interactive dashboards that help communicate key developments, opportunities, and problem areas to decision makers
- Incorporate data from external sources, such as YouTube, CRM, and Salesforce.com, social media, widgets, and other sources and applications.
- Centralize and streamline corporate feedback using a single, unified, powerful tool.
- Continue to benefit from Verint's embedded, interactive dashboards to visualize the operational impact on customer satisfaction and loyalty.
Companies to provide WFO and CEM management solutions.
Companies and Suppliers Mentioned